Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Racheljean's Place

My Knitting Quilting Place 


I have revived this blog to chronicle my new hobby - quilting. I originally started it for knitting, but since I now have Ravelry it's not necessary to put my knitting here anymore. So...I first got interested in quilting last summer during Camp Loopy. I was doing knitting camp, but I would always read the posts from the people who were doing fabric camp. In the fall, I ordered some fabric and a pattern and tried to make a fall wall hanging. For a lot of reasons - mostly due to inexperience, the wall hanging never got done. However, I did manage to make some really cute potholders. I'm not sure what I will do with them all - would it be weird to give Thanksgiving themed potholders as Christmas gifts?

No comments: