Friday, March 13, 2020

Catching up on what I've been working on - Loopy Academy senior year semester 1

It's been almost a year since I posted here.  So, what have I been doing?  Well, I started working on the Senior year of Loopy Fabric Academy, and I got two projects done.  The first was a project with more than one zipper for which I made a cross body bag.  The second was a paper piecing project, and I made a nutcracker wall hanging.  I had a ton of fun with that, and it came out cute, but I don't think I really used 2 yards of fabric (which was a requirement).  However, it all turned out to be mute because The Loopy Ewe decided to stop selling fabric, so I just abandoned the fabric academy idea.  I probably could have completed it if I wanted to, but I didn't feel it was worth it.  






No comments: