Thursday, August 02, 2007

Mystery Stole 3



Finished and blocked!





8/28/07
I finished the shawl on Friday evening, August 24th. It will be a while before I can block it because I'm ordering myself some blocking wires, and I will wait until they arrive. I had so much fun with this that I've already signed up for another one called Secret of the Stole. It doesn't start until October, so that gives me some time to finish up my summer top and maybe knit a pair of socks. I haven't knit socks all summer, and I'm kind of having withdrawal pains...LOL.



8/9/07
I finished clue 5 on Wednesday night, early for a change since clue 6 will not be available until Friday. Now I have two free days to work on my summer top - which sort of got put to the side because I've been having so much fun knitting the mystery stole.




8/2/07
Here's my progress so far. I only knit a few rows during our vacation in Virginia Beach, but I now have only 23 rows left in clue 4. I should be able to get them done tonight so I will be ready for clue 5 tomorrow. This is one of the most fun projects I've ever done. I actually enjoy having a deadline every week.

No comments: