Thursday, July 12, 2007

Mystery Stole 3

I've been dividing my time between this stole and a summer top.



When I saw the information about this project, I just couldn't resist starting it, even though I was already working on the top. After much indecision, I finally decided to go with Cherry Tree Hill supersock rather than a lace weight yarn. I tried making a swatch with Misty Alpaca, but it just felt like I was knitting with sewing thread instead of yarn. I like the way this is turning out so far. It's been a while since I knit lace, and now I remember how much fun it is. I'm a bit behind because I'm only about half way through clue 2 and clue 3 has already been posted. It does go fairly fast so I hope I can get caught up before clue 4 becomes available. I've also decided not to look at any of the pictures of stoles in progress - this is supposed to be a mystery after all.

No comments: