Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Loopy Academy - Fabric - Sophomore Semester #2

There are 3 challenges for sophomore semester #2.  They are make a baby or lap quilt, make tunic, blouse or dress, and make something using precuts.

The first item I made is a baby quilt.  I used fabrics from Andover called patch and just did a simple grid for the quilting.  This turned out cute.  I learned not to use a directional print for binding.  I should have used solid black instead.


The second item is a blouse.  The pattern was really simple and I like the finished blouse.  The style of the blouse is casual but the fabric is kind of dressy.


The third item is another baby quilt.  The criteria was to use precuts (I hope charm packs count).  The pattern is called falling charms and I love how easy it was to piece since there are no corners to line up. 

No comments: