Monday, October 22, 2018

Loopy Academy - Fabric - Junior Semester #1

Here is the first project for Junior Semester #1 - a bag with pockets and straps.  It actually has 3 outside pockets and 6 inside pockets.  You can see one of the outside pockets in the bottom photo.  It has a snap closure.  The pattern is called Paris Purse by Pink Sand Beach Designs.  My only complaint about the pattern is that I think they over used stabilizers.  There are places that have fusible fleece plus decor bond plus peltex - I felt it was a bit much.
.


Here is the second project, applique.  The horses are done using fusible interfacing and then sewed with a straight stitch.  I made this for my daughter who has loved horses since she was 5 (she's now 24).  It will be either a lap quilt or a wall hanging since it's about 48" x 48"...not big enough to use as a bed quilt.


And here is the 3rd project - a quilt with hexagons or dresden plates.


No comments: